Empowerment Through Technology View More
What Do We Do
IT Society is a faculty-based society at Multimedia University (Cyberjaya Campus).
We organise events and provide services for students in MMU especially those from Faculty of Computing and Informatics. We have 4 divisions include:
- Outreach and Awareness Division
- Skills Development Division
- Tech Services Division
- Faculty Engagement Division
Not to be confused with IT Society (Melaka Campus). We are 2 hours of driving distance apart.
To empower students as active practitioners of information technology and to represent all FCI students.
- To cultivate a hacking and startup culture in the campus.
- To better equip students with the IT skills required for the job market of today and tomorrow.
- To be the platform for students to connect with the industry at large.
- To act as a bridge between FCI and its students.
- To fight for the welfare and interests of FCI students.
To ensure integrity of our day-to-day operations, you can see our progress of each event and project on our Trello Motherboard.
Also, our constitution is published on GitHub.